Monday, June 3, 2013

Badminton with Rachel 22nd March 2013

Today, 22nd March 2013, I went with Rachel and her family and her tuition teacher to play badminton at Fuchun CC. We went into the hall there and started to put the net up. We took out our badminton rackets and shuttlecocks. We played in pairs. Me and Rachel had not played for a few months but we managed to play badminton without picking up the shuttlecocks too many times.

I realised that I had improved even though I had not been playing for a while. That was weird. It was raining heavily after one long hour of playing badminton. It started raining at about 3pm. But we were happy that we were playing indoors. Then we took turns to play badminton and we were all sweating profusely, After about another 1 hour and so, we packed up and left. It was a great day of physical activity. I felt happier and less stressed after playing badminton. It was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment