Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stupid Mid-Year Examinations!!!!

Here I am blogging about this year 2012 Mid Year Examinations, it was sort of the worst examinations results I had and the worst up and down feelings I had these few days. Sometimes I feel like crying, sometimes I feel that I need to forget everything and start to play and feel happy as if nothing had ever happened. But in my heart, I know that I had did very poorly even if my friends or even you the person reading this. Let me tell you a summary for my results.

- English  = B4 (I forgot, but I think it is this grade)

- Chinese = B4 / 60 marks upon 100 marks......
          ^ Oral      : 30/40 (Never expected it)
          ^ Paper 1 : Composition part > 18/40........( I can't believe it)
                          : Listening Comprehension > 9/20.... (Need to dig my ear)
          ^ Paper 2 : Comprehension and fill the blanks part > 49/70

- E-Mathematics = FAIL D7 [44 marks] No one in 3E1 & 3E2 passed Mathematics....
  (I feel like smashing my head against the wall and die)

- Combined Science = FAIL D7 [47 marks]
          ^ Physics     > 30 /50 (50% of combined science)
          ^ Chemistry > 17/50  (50% of combined science)

- Combined Humanities = B4 / 62 marks (SO LOW)
          ^ History           > 25 / 41
          ^ Social Studies > 27 / 41

- Principles of Accounts (POA) = A1 / 82 marks (Okay lah , better than I expected it to be)
          ^ Paper 1  > 33 / 40 ( Mostly Theory + A bit of Practical )
          ^ Paper 2  > 49 / 60 ( Mostly Practical + A bit of Theory )

* I told my mother today that I got 82 marks for POA and she got angry and scolded me.... She said I scored 97 marks for CA1 and now I scored 82 marks for SA1 which is Mid Year Examinations. So I did not do well, I am suppose to remain at that standard or do better. What the!!!! I bet if she learn POA, she will fail so badly. She sucks!!!!!!! I can't believe such an unreasonable woman is my mother. I totally prefer my dad to her as she keep on changing her expectations and standard. Damn her!!!!!!! When I do poorly, she ask me to get A1. When I get A1, she want me get 80 marks and above. When I get a rare 82 marks for SA1, she scold me for not keeping my standard at 97 marks in CA1.....

What is CA1 and SA1?
- CA1 results is all the homework and assignments and class tests put together to form the results.
- SA1 results is just the exam papers alone.

So I feel that I totally did fine in Principles of Accounts (POA) Exam!!! :D
Although I did badly for the rest, I don't care anymore as I will strive harder during the June Holidays and get a B3 for my E-Maths!!!! Jia You !!!! I can do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment