Saturday, May 5, 2012

In the midst of Sec 3 Mid-Year Examinations

I am now in the midst of sec 3 Mid-Year Examinations. I have went for English, Chinese, Maths Paper 1, Combined Science-Physics, POA paper 1, Combined Humanities- Social Studies and History. I still need to go and study for POA paper 2 (on tues, 8/5), Combined Science-Chemistry Paper (on wed, 9/5), Maths Paper 2 (on thurs, 10/5) and finally Art Paper [3 HOURS - on friday, 11/5] but there is still one more thing before examinations are over. And that is the English Oral on friday, 11/5!!!! :D

I think I will do well in Chinese and POA Paper 1. Perhaps I will do well in English and Combined Humanities. I think I will fail my combined science as I always fail in science. My combined science Physics teacher, Mr Chai, tells me that the result is not out yet so I should not feel like that. But I know my standard...and I know that it is not the teacher's fault, it is my own problem for physics only. But for chemistry, it is the change of teacher, that made me understand better. And if I really pass my combined science together, I would celebrate!!! I also promised to give Mr Chai a chocolate if I passed!!! Hoping for a miracle to happen!!! :D I know that miracles are rare but still hoping!! I hope that next week I would be better prepared for the examinations!!



No comments:

Post a Comment