Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Brother's Birthday is coming!!!

My Brother's Birthday is coming again!!! I don't know what to buy for him as my mother is going to give him a red packet again with a small strawberry cake. So I can't give him a cake this year. And his birthday is coming in 5 days and I still ahve not thought of what am I going to give him. Some updates about him so that I will remember: He broke up with his girlfriend from secondary school. And now he is in another relationship with a girl from Hwa Chong Institution. He told my mother that that girl he likes does not have a temper or a bad attitude. Oh well, all guys feel like that for the girl they loved. Love is undefined and blinds the people who have it. That is why only outsiders can see the whole relationship clearly whether are they really in love or not. When my english teacher ask the class to write a love essay, I scored very high marks upon 30. Love, love, love~~~~~

**Love is amazing and it could do wonders to our life. Bring us colours. It is a very spectacular feeling and I hope to feel that one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment