Monday, June 4, 2012

A day during June Holidays 2012

Hey, I just wanted to type some stuff here as I am so super bored right now even though I know that I should be studying and doing homework. I feel like a lazy bum during the first week of the June Holidays 2012. I did not do anything except watch television, play computer games, watch anime on computer and do housework... I feel so lazy right now that I feel that I must try my best to get out of the house to the Woodlands Library or something so that I can study. I have already arranged with my friends, Wan Hoon and Queenie and Rachel and Hilda that I can go out with them more during the June Holidays instead of staying at home. I think if everything goes well, I will be playing badminton with Rachel at her house downstairs. I told her my badminton skills suck and she told me that she was looking forward to a good game but since she had to be coop up at home as she failed A maths. She can only go to school and go home, thats all. I feel sad for her. Okay, maybe a bit of sadness.

I know that I am procrastinating but who can help it. We all need someone good enough to motivate each other. And that someone fro me is my parents and brother. Just hoping they would pay more attention to me and of course, I know my mother is paying quite a lot of attention to me as I see everyday from morning to night in the house and I really feel that I need some fresh air. I don't know how my mother can stand it as she has in this house for many years and does not feel bored? Maybe she does feel a bit bored. But anyway, my Mid Year Examinations were totally terrible and I did not show my report book to my parents or my brother. Last time, regardless of whether good or bad, I would show them. But maybe now that I am in sec 3 and next year is my SUPER BIG 'O' LEVEL Examinations that I feel inferior to my brother, I only got one A1 and it is Principals of Accounts (POA).

As you can see, PROCRASTINATION IS BAD!!!! I wish I was at work and living with a friend that I can trust and believe in and that that friend is a reliable and good and responsible girl. Okay, I'm not waiting for a miracle to happen or a sudden change in the time dimension that I will suddenly become 24 years old and start to work.  But I am just wishing without any regrets for my very own future.

No comments:

Post a Comment