Saturday, May 5, 2012

Brother's birthday for 5th October 2010

I wrote this on 5 October 2010. But I forgot to post this so I am posting it now.
As usual as any other day, my brother went to school and will only be back from 6pm to 7.30pm and I went to school and my mother stayed at home and my father went to work. My father came home earlier(but I think my father did not buy anything for my brother and he does not really buy birthday presents for me and my brother anymore) and me and my mother went to the shopping mall near our home to find and buy a birthday ckae and present for my brother. In the end, me and my mother decided to buy my brother a black shirt with a nice design and buy him a small little cupcake with a small yellow bee on it as I had to pay for it and my mother would not payfor it as she will give my brother a red packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment