Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Outward Bound Singapore!!

I went to Outward Bound Singapore on the 18th June - 22nd June 2012 and it is held at Pulau Ubin Island. I        had many mixed feelings and emotions during this 5 days 4 Nights camp. I learned many things in the camp especially more about leadership skills and team work. The camp was very fun and interesting and super tiring!!! During the sea expedition on Day 3, Munshi, which is my group, and two other groups, Marshall and Jalambajang , formed a big group named Camp 1 Charlie and together we kayaked around Pulau Ubin Island which was about 32km. Some of us pee in the sea and we also ate in our own kayak in the big open sea. The minute we saw the dark clouds approaching, we knew that it was going to rain and so we sped and pedalled like crazy so as to escape the rain and thunder. It was very FUN!!! And I love my group, Munshi, and made new friends and love Kai Yong, my Outward Bound Singapore Instructor. He has been doing this job for two years and many people say he is the hottest instructor there!!!!! :D

More information will be given once I get back my 4 A4 Size pages long reflection on Outward Bound Singapore (OBS) that I passed to my Councillor teacher, Mr Hu. I hoped he would pass the reflection back to me as it holds many many precious memories that I want to keep with me!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment