Thursday, January 21, 2010

Secondary School!!!!!

I have not wrote for a long time and I will not write so much today as I am in a hurry to watch my show. I went to Christ Church Secondary School this year and I find the school okay but there is only one problem and that is a girl called T****. She is my classmate, she likes to talk back at the teachers, shakes her leg, call people EXTRA and say vulgarites like walao, wa bang. SO UNCULTURED LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!! While people call me cute everyday, she is getting scolded my teachers and call me EXTRA at the same time. SO STUPID!!!!! I hoped she WILL get out of the secondary school soon or go to NA next year as she never listens in class unless she is scared of the teacher. T**** is a mean, rude, rough and untidy girl but I pity her as bullies are always sad or upset before they bully other people but in her case, maybe not. She has Ezcema like me but she cant take care of her condition well but I can. Some credit goes to my mother. I got alot of homework to do on the first day of school and I am studying 10 subjects now, I have joined Chinese Orchestra in my Secondary School. I am still playing the zhong ruan (medium moon guitar). I got a lot of projects to do too and I am meeting my friends at the Woodlands Library on Saturday. Shi Yao and Jia Ying went to Evergreen Secondary School as their results are better than mine. I make a good friend and her name is called Kanti Lupi. She is a kind, intelligent, diligent, hardworking and she does not learn chinese but instead she learns malay and she knows how to speak simple chinese. I like my classmate, Kanti, alot as she is a great friend although I dont know alot about her. Bye!!!!!!!! Reminder to whoever reads my blog: Spread T****'s name worldwide and make her a laughing stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment