Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ART TIME USING COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

Today is 27 January 2010, Wednesday. I love Art now as my art teacher is Mr Anthonio. He is a great and humourous person who loves art!!!! He said he will give the class remedial next week. HOORAY!!!!!!! Today he wants us to make some stuff like animals from the computer. The website that I went was www.artsconnected.org/toolkit/index.html. I liked that website. Whoever is reading this, you can read this too. HAHAHA!! I got quite a bit of homework to do so I wont write very long. Shi yao called me asking me if I would go for the WoodGrove Primary School Celebration Chinese New Year on 12 Feb 2010. I told her maybe but of course I will(for a short while only). I need to go home to do homework on that day too so I am very busy everyday except for weekends where I will relax and read the newspaper. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment