Saturday, January 30, 2010

EAR PIERCING!!!!!!!

On 29 January 2010, I pierced my ears. It was so painful that I groan for 30 minutes. My mum had forced to pierce my ears as I am not young anymore and alot of teenagers have pierced their ars already. My mother had order 3 sets of earrings for me and it would arrived two weeks later. The earrings are quite nice and It cost a total of 23.80 singapore dollars if I have remember correctly. The piercing cost $12 and I pierced my ears at CauseWay Point. The shop name is 77th Street, next to Chamelon. My ears does not hurt anymore and I did not regret piercing my ears. HAHAHA!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of piercing my ear again at 77th street since it closed up AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME... When do you take off your starter studs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can take off your starter studs after 1-2 months. Or you can ask the person who is piercing your ears this question. :)

    ReplyDelete