Monday, February 8, 2016

Risk Assessment Workshop

Recently, I had a Risk Assessment Workshop. This was to help CCA Leaders to make their Risk assessment form more professional and detailed and not sloppy. After attending this workshop, I learnt quite a bit of things that I didn't learn before as there was no one there to tell me how to do it. Hopefully, the next Risk Assessment form that I do will be in a better shape and quality than the previous forms.

P.s. I won a SP notepad from this workshop after answering the 8 question quiz. Hehe :D At first, I was first in place but by the time it was the 8th question, I became 2nd in place. The lecturer really knows how to hipe up the atmosphere in the lecture hall to get all the students to listen to him. (Mr HTA).

No comments:

Post a Comment