Sunday, February 28, 2016

100 POSTS ON MY BLOG

Its been 8 years since I started this blog account. And finally, I am writing my 100 blog post on 28th February 2016, Sunday. The time is 11.11am. Thank you for always reading my worries and frustrations. Thank you to the inventor of this blog. Thank you to the person who invented the internet, computer and mouse so that technology can be so advanced today. Thank you to all my friends and family members for being here with me even if its just a few days. Thank you to my primary, secondary and polytechnic school management, lecturers and other personnels. 

Thank you to you for giving me luck and freedom to do what I wanted to do. You are always fulfilling my wish and all I can think of to repay you is to do good deeds and be more considerate and patient with others. Even so, I still do not understand why some people still dislike me due to my straight forward character and my high-pitch voice perhaps. However, I get that there are always haters around and we cannot please everyone. As long as I know that what I am doing is right, I will not be affected. My friends do say I have a high level of tolerance and I think so too. 

Regards to my beloved 8 year diary ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment