Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WOW, I cant believe it...

25th May 2011 - [Wednesday]

After I walked to school with my brother which we parted at the MRT station, I reached school at 6.48am and my brother said that my walking speed had improved and I was walking faster. Nadiah [Rachel's Best Friend in class] showed me and Kanti[Current Chairperson of 2E2 2011, unhappy and frustrated about the class behaviour, finally understand how I felt last year 1E2 2010, a malay person, shoulder-length hair, has a iphone, not so tall about 1.56 metres, wear black spectacles, brings a black bag everyday without fail, has more stress, hates to give her handphone number to the class lest they harass her again, wants more space, quiet and privacy] her love magazine thingy and the horoscope in the magazine, it turn out that my horoscope needed me to text my crush which is Today-25th May 2011, Me, Nadiah and Kanti were shocked and started laughing, I took out my handphone and tried to type and then I realized that my handphone buttons had spoiled and I could only call not text but then it turn out that my handphone buttons could suddenly work again, it was so extraordinary, it was like oh my gosh...... Oh, and it turned out that Me and Kanti were of the same horoscope [Leo]. I wanted to text my classmate who was chasing for my love, but I suddenly remembered that he does not have a handphone......

Sigh~~~~~~~~~~Sigh~~~~~~~~
I guess it was just not meant to be......

No comments:

Post a Comment