Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Adventure Experiential Programme!!!

On 24th May 2011 - Tuesday

After the inter-music performance where all lower secondary students have to perform what they have been practising for the past few months which includes me, sec 2 students learned either keyboard or guitar and played their songs on the stage and sang, of course we were all hopeless and so our music teacher had to sing behind the curtains to help us and we knew. Thanks.

There was this Adventure Experiential Programme [AEP]. It was a high rope course near the ISH in my school. There were 6 stations and it was all so easy but my friends all said that is was so difficult and that I made one station-Vertical Tango, look so easy to do but in fact, to me, it was really very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment