Wednesday, May 25, 2011

June Holidays are coming again in year 2011!!!

25th May 2011 [Wednesday]

Time flies supremely fast, I am writing this because I am very extremely bored... June holidays are coming again. I am fourteen this year 2011 and my birthday is coming again. Alot of things happen but sorry I had no time to write in my blog. I am in express stream-secondary level. After my secondary school life which by the way, I only left 2 years and a half before I sit for my "O"levels and continue on to the next place which is Polytechnic {3 Years} or Junior College {2 Years} . My father wants me to go Junior College as he feels that going there, I would have a better future and get a better job but my mother thinks that he is just old-fashion and if I wanted to go Polytechnic, I should just go and she would then talk to my father about this. My mother encourages me to go Polytechnic as she thinks that it is more suitable for me as I don't like to study at all and can choose the course that I preferred and Junior College life is very stressful and she and me knows that I will drop out of Junior College three months later and go to Polytechnic, so right... I totally agree with her but if I go then I feel bad towards my father. sad.... hard decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment