Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Science projects........

Today, my homework was to do the Soya Bean research which I will take over after my friend had done the first half and my second science project is on the SCIENCE RESEARCH MODULE BOOKLET AND REPORT that only me and one of my team members helped me while the rest only did small parts but at least they did help!!!!!!!! My house has three Japanese Wind Chimes now....... I am doing my science project now, so stressful still after the examinations. But I had FAILED Geography and Science already. My history was 57/100, my mother tongue was 66.5/100, my mathematics paper 1 was 39/70 and paper 2 was 47/70 so upon hundred for math, I scored 71. I hoped not to fail my other subjects anymore as I cant take it, I have never failed so much before without a valid reason or maybe I am not studying hard.... I think. My mum bought a black long sleeve shirt for me today.... :) I want to watch my anime--

No comments:

Post a Comment