Saturday, December 12, 2009

Watching shows on the Internet!!!!!!!!!!

On 12 December 2009,
Today, I woke later than expected. I woke up at 10.30pm and my mother had come out from the toilet and was walking to the kithen as usual. I quickly get up from my bed or I will surely get scolding from my mum for waking up so late. Then, I brushed my teeth and went to wake my brother up. When I opened his room door, I found him awake and sitting on his chair and playing his computer games as my father bought him it for Polytechnic as he is going to polytechnic next year. He spends his time playing in his room everyday.
After lunch, Me, my brother and mother went to make muffins in the kitchen and my brother was playing with the batter. It was so funny and he made baking so interesting and exciting.
Then, after that, I watched shows at these websites www.youranimenow.com/index.html, www.youtube.com . I found all of my favourite shows there and started watching with my mother on the computer as my mother liked the shows too. The shows that I watched today is: Inuyasha The Final Act, D.Grey Man and Naruto. I finally get to watch the shows as the Television does not show those episodes and I would say that the INTERNET is the GREATEST invention!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!!!!HA!!!!!HA!!!!! What do u think? Please comment!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment