Friday, December 11, 2009

Found Primary Four Diary Today!!!!!!!!!

On 14 Feb 2007,
Today I was cleaning up the house. It was a busy day but I still did my homework and watch a bit of television. I had no time to play so I decided not to play on Chinese New Year Evebecause me and my mother still have not finished cleaning up the big big house.

I think my mother will let my relatives come into the house this year but she will hate it as she will have to clean the house all over again after the relatives go home so it will surely be a very tiring day for her on that day.

Chinese New Year is coming, I am so excited and happy as there will be alot of Red Packets to be collected on that day and the favourite part is that I will open the red packets and take the money inside and my father will put the money into the bank as savings. It will be an exciting day for me and my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment