Saturday, August 8, 2015

A Gratitude Message to him~

I was suppose to share some of my feelings and opinions during my General Education Class. So I wrote it in my hand phone notes. In the end, I did not share it. This is a short gratitude message to the great leader I have greatly admired in Singapore. 

Message:
He inspired me to be a better leader and to lead by example. He had great foresight and leadership. I am proud to be a Singaporean. Because of him and our government, we have became a First World Country within a period of 40-50 years. We have faster and cleaner transportation, good education and many job opportunities. We are strengthening ties with our neighbouring countries and building our national defence to keep us safe from outsiders and prevent civil riots as well. Singapore is a safe country to live in with good healthcare and education. The government spends most of the national budget on Defence, Education and Healthcare for the citizens' well-being and better living standards and lifestyles. So I would like to to say Thank You Very Much for devoting your life to this nation! Thank You for all your contributions, sacrifices, sweat and tears to change Singapore into what it is right now! 

That concludes the end of my short gratitude message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment