Friday, December 21, 2012

Won an Award!!

A few weeks ago, I received a letter saying that I have won the new Edusave Character Award and I was like 'oh my gosh!! It so amazing!' Then my mum looked at it and she smiled and walked away. I am feeling so happy as only about 8,000 students in Singapore can get this award for now. But now, my mum is like, 'how can you even get this award with this kind of attitude, sitting in front of the computer for the whole day?' And I told her ' Don't scold me because your television spoiled and would not listened to you...' sigh~~ I need to do work now. hahaha :) Guess I have to do more housework, read books, do assessment books more often now just to please her and make her happy since her mood is so bad nowadays. Everyday scolding more often, but it is just the womens' thingy.

So hopefully, I will write more posts next year. This is like my own timeline for myself, just for my record only.

No comments:

Post a Comment