Thursday, April 12, 2012

Student Investiture 2012

This Student Investture which was held on the 30th of March 2012 in the school hall was a very magnificient change to my secondary school life. As I am appointed to be the Head of Discipline (An EXCO) of the Council Board when I did not even go for the EXCO elections so other people think that the teachers were biased and I was a bootlicker but I did not even want this in the first place, I was just helping and greeting the teachers as a fellow student and as a councillor. Just because they don't help their teachers who are struggling to carry their books back to the staff room does not mean that I cannot help them. Just because they are so rude and not respectful to their teachers that they do not greet their teachers when they meet along the corridor in school does not mean that I cannot do so, I was doing this out of courtesy and respect. What do their parents teach them nowadays? Luckily, I have parents that teach me proper manners and I would not be a disgrace to them and to the country. They don't even have basic manners and can't even follow basic rules eg. Not suppose to alter skirts/pants (they did it), Not suppose to bring food & drinks to class (they did it), Not suppose to use handphone in class (they did it again).

Anyway, back to the main point, the student investiture is a event held every year to acknowledge the class leaders, cca leaders, councillors and to appoint the new Council Board batch. This year, 2012, I was given 2 batches, I was appointed the Head of Discipline (2 days before the actual event) and the Vice-President of Chinese Orchestra (CO). These were 2 very important positions that I will have to put my heart, body and soul in it. Although I cannot guarantee that I will be commited in this but I promise to try my best. This year as I am sec 3, I am also starting to prepare for the GCE 'O' levels Examination. So this means that I will be busy like crazy, you will never meet another more busy secondary small school girl that is so busy till I think I will cry, be stressed out and I think I will get scolded many times in the next few months for not handing in homework on time as I have bad time management and I will surely have no time as I will also have to plan camps for both the Council Board, my CCA- Chinese Orchestra so luckily the Mount Bintan trip came earlier in April 2012 so that I will have lesser things to thing about. I think my results will dropped drastically!!! That would be so pathetic and I would freaked out and stressed out more.. sigh~~ I am happy that I am so lucky and that I was given this 2 heavy responsibilty positions but maybe I feel that this is too much. Hoped that I get through this year so that next year, 2013, I will be less busy as I would badge the next set of Council Board members [The New 2013 EXCOs] and relieve my duties of being a EXCO and a councillor.

No comments:

Post a Comment