Sunday, April 4, 2010

The day when I found out my father was my real relative!!!

On 3th April 2010- saturday, my mother tried to beat me with the cane that she bought specially to cane me a few years ago......... luckily, I ran to the living room where my father was watching television and he protected me then because my mother could not do anything so she went to the study room to watch anime. I think she is addicted to anime. She watched the anime from 2pm to 9.30pm. Crazy Woman!!!!!!!!!!!( Just a casual remark, dont take it too seriously! )

Haha, my father is my lucky star and he is my best and wonderful father ever. I love you, dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will FOREVER love you but I know love wont last forever( that is what my mum says) but I will try and make the love last as long as possible!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment