Saturday, January 29, 2011

Almost done with Spring Cleaning!!!!!

Today, I was doing Spring Cleaning with my mother ...... but actually I doing most of the work today. My mother was doing Spring Cleaning yesterday but I could not help her as I was in school for my CCA. While doing the Spring cleaning, we argued about what to do, and so I had a headache and now I still have the headache. This is all because of my MOTHER!!!! She is so unreasonable sometimes!!! I have decided not to help her with the rest of the Spring Cleaning, let her do the rest!!! My brother also another one, I ask mother why my brother does not need to do some of the cleaning. She said ask my brother. My brother heard him and he said that he had did it more than me already and that I should not complain as I did so little.

At that moment, I felt like using the tissue box to smack him as I have been doing this more than him and nowadays, he only vaccums the sofa and chairs and mops the floor once in a blue moon!!!! He still dare to boast about it. Bu Yao Lian [chinese han yu pin yin]!!! If you are a chinese, you should understand the three words.

No comments:

Post a Comment