Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time Flies Like The Wind.....

Life has been so boring and exhilirating sometimes. Time flies so fast that I forgot to write new posts in my blog but never mind as no one will be reading my blog I guess. My class camp is coming and it will be in April so I am very excited about this as I have never went for camps. I am the class vice-chairman of 1/2 in my Secondary School. Wherever I go in school, People who know me or don't know me will all say that I am cute. The chairman Charanpal wa being sacked by Miss Wong my form teacher as he does not really do anything so now the chairman is Roystein. I like a few boys in my class but I dont intend to start a relationship with any of them. So They are: Ding Sheng and Dylan. Dont tell anyone about this as I hate rumours and gossip-mongers. The WORLD MATHS DAY is tomorrow-3rd March 2010 and my E-learning day is on 10th March 2010 which is one week later. I have a lot of homework to do so I wont really have the time to write my blogs on the website but I will try to write when I am free. Miss Wong is my favourite teacher in Secondary School for now as my favourite primary school teacher is Mr Sebastion Lau.

No comments:

Post a Comment