Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CLASS TESTS!!!!!!!!

There are so many class tests for so many subjects coming up this week and next week!!!!!!! :( SO STRESSFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! For every homework or assignment I do, the marks will be added in the CA1 Marks!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH........ The class tests marks will also be added into the CA1 marks. My mum thinks that I lack in confidence........ do I? I think I do. I wish that I can do well in all my subjects and at least get a B3 for all. I want to be a good student and I dont want to fail any of my subjects. I listen to my teacher teach and hand in my homework on time.

I pray that FATHER, u will help me in my studies although I dont study so hard but please let me get a B3 for all my subjects at least. I want to do my parents proud so I pray in the name of CHRIST JESUS. Amon.

No comments:

Post a Comment